Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 209

Thread: *flops down*

  1. #81
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *adopts pete as my new best friend*.... hehehe.... *hugggs*....

  2. #82
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now arriving three chocolate cheesecakes.

  3. #83
    Inactive Member Pickles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    rubs eyes......I must have woke in heaven seeing all this delicious chocolate surrounding me...giggling as I reach for a candy bar with my right hand and some chocolate cake with the left..so many choices....as the chocolate dribbles down my chin.....hehehe

  4. #84
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am glad that you liked it Pickles. I will bring in some Hot Chocolate tomorrow.

  5. #85
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bring in hot chocolate with three cans of whip cream.

  6. #86
    Inactive Member Pickles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Pete [img]smile.gif[/img] Sips my hotchocolate quickly as I zoom out the door to go to work......hopping around dang this stuff is hot but so yummy to my tummy......giggling as I put the mug down and wipe the creamy mustache from my lips....hehehe

  7. #87
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bring in homemade chocolate chip cookies.

  8. #88
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *offers you a glass of milk and shares my blanket as i bite into a hot, chocolately, gooey cookie*...

    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #89
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you RA.

  10. #90
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    today I bring cheesecakes and chocolate milk.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
haven for the fallen